Need a Quality Car Wrap at a Quality Price
Quality car wraps can be costly. Sign Commanders offers you a great solution to this. We work hand in hand and hard with you to accomplish your budget. You don’t want your wrap to look like it was done on a budget. We use the best wrap material for the job. This is done without breaking the bank or you!!
The single best advertisement you can do is brand your company vehicle. This is a big investment but does not have to cost all of your advertisement budgets. The connections made allow us to purchase materials in bulk and get the job done more cost-effectively.
What’s the Average Cost of a Vehicle Wrap?
This is the number one question we get asked. Car wrap costs can vary. We suggest you make a budget, and we will work within that budget. A full custom car wrap expects to pay between $2,500 to $10,000. A lot of the price depends on the design, material, chrome or carbon fiber, carbon filter, size of the car, and vehicle type. We can work and save you money in all areas of advertising. We have cheap car wraps available.
There are thousands of wrapping companies in Houston. What sets us apart from others is that we know we need clients and value you as a client. We never focus on volume but focus on quality. This quality is what makes the biggest difference!
If your budget is small, we can do a partial wrap. A partial wrap is one way to drop the price, and often they look as good, if not better, as a full wrap. A partial wrap can be as cheap as $400.00.
Vehicle Wraps are Worth it for Your Business.
They are worth it just because your brand gets in front of thousands of people a day. Your vehicle will serve as a moving billboard. Estimates are saying that your vehicle will be seen between 10,000 and 60,000 times a day. Even the lowest of times your vehicle is seen will help build your brand.
Advertising on your vehicle is effective and works, but the high-quality return on investment is higher than a billboard advertisement or online ads. Once you wrap a vehicle, it is paid. There is no monthly fee like so many other advertisements. You already do business and make deliveries. Why not let the world know who you are?
This is not a fast-paced get customers quickly. It is brand recognition, thus creating loyal clients that will use you for years to come. People may not need your services right now, but they will remember your brand and contact you when they do. This is where the car wrap pays for itself.
Your brand is seen time and time again to provide value to your company. That value becomes trust and makes your investment well worth it!
Steps to Getting Your Vehicle Wrapped on a Budget
Below is the process Sign Commanders are recommending when you are trying to get a budget wrap.
- Decide on your Budget
- Your budget is going to decide the material that is used and the extent of the wrap. Our company’s goal is to save you money and work with you within your budget. Let us know what your budget is, and we will achieve your goals.
- Look at other Wraps and see other Companies’ Success.
- As you travel around Houston, keep an eye out for other vehicle wraps. This will help you to come up with ideas that you might want on your vehicle. It will also help you to come up with stuff you don’t want on your vehicle!
- Choose a Sign Company and Start the Process
- Visit and ask questions. If a sign shop does not want to answer your questions or does not have the time to answer them, they will not have time to help you make good design choices.
- Finalize the Artwork and Design.
- Make sure you are 110% happy with the graphic designs. Your wrap is long-term and should last five years, depending on the type of vinyl, if you take care of it and clean it properly. We want to make sure you are happy with everything that gets put on the vehicle. High-quality vinyl wraps are essential!
- Pick up the Wrapped Vehicle
- Pick up the vehicle and enjoy your new advertising and branding tool! This is the best advertisement you could invest in! Make sure the sign shop does not add any hidden fees to your charges. We will not do it unless we get written confirmation from you.